Join now for free!
Already a member? Sign in.
Get NHS & Healthcare deals for yourself and your family. We've been helping over 2.8 million key workers save money for over 20 years.
- Latest deals emailed to your inbox
- Free to use and no fees ever
- Save hundreds of pounds.
- Exclusive deals from over 1,300 big brands
- Official partner to 400+ NHS organisations
Our discounts scheme is for all staff who work in the health service sector, in any role.
This includes everyone who works in the NHS, private hospitals, agency/bank staff, GP staff, dental practice, pharmacy staff, hospice staff, all retired staff, healthcare volunteers and healthcare related charity staff.
Once you've found a deal that you want to use, click on the 'Get Deal' button.
'Get Deal' will take you directly to the brand's website to make your purchase and the prices shown will include the discount.
If the offer requires a discount code, click on the 'Get Code' button and we will provide you with a voucher code.
Copy the code and we will take you to the brand's website to make your purchase and enter the code at the checkout.
We also provide printable vouchers and e-vouchers which you can use in-store. All of the information is provided in the T&C's on each offer page.
Currently, we do not provide a discount card, as all our discounts are claimed through our website. However, what we do offer is the Ode card. The Ode card is a pre-paid cashback card that can be used when shopping online and in-store.
With the Ode card, you can earn up to 16% cashback when shopping at qualifying retailers. Please note that some stores may offer an in-store discount after displaying ID; this is not one of our offers.
To sign up for the Ode card, please see here.
Forgetting your password is easily done. Thankfully, we are here to help you gain access to your account. If you have forgotten your password, then please follow these steps:
- Firstly, you need to click the ‘Sign In’ button and choose the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- After clicking the ‘Forgot Password’ option, you will be asked to enter an email address linked to your member account. From here, you will be sent a password reset email with clear steps on how you can change your password.
- Sometimes, these emails can end up in your Junk/Spam, so make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder when searching for the password reset email.
- If you are struggling to change your password after following the steps provided, then please contact us detailing the issues you are having and your full name.
Once you have provided information to validate your account, we can search for your account on our system, process your request, and help you change your password.