Virgin Trains. 20% off advance off-peak fares for NHS
For bookings made between 23rd May 2018 until 23rd June 2018
For reservations up to 24 weeks in advance
Discount available on Virgin West Coast Main Line journeys only - ensure you select a valid journey for the discount to show
Health Service Discounts Terms & conditions:
1. Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
2. Tickets are available for booking at https://www.virgintrains.com/health-service-discounts from 23rd May 2018 until 23rd June 2018, inclusive for reservations up to 24 weeks in advance. Please ensure the booking window is open and valid for the date you intend to book or travel.
3. Discount and ticket only valid on a Virgin Train promoted through Health Service Discounts, as a registered Health Service Discounts member.
4. The discount is available on Virgin Trains Advance Off-Peak fares and only valid on a Virgin Trains service operated on the West Coast Mainline.
5. Each booking may be made for up to 9 passengers. There is no additional child discount. There are no further discounts for Railcards.
6. Seat reservations are compulsory and free of charge for both outward and return journeys and are only valid when travelling on Virgin Trains. Customers must travel on the trains and seats they reserve. If customers travel on different dates or trains, they will have to purchase new tickets at the full fare.
7. Travel is subject to availability and requested journeys cannot be guaranteed.
8. Tickets are non-refundable and the time or date of travel cannot be changed.
9. Tickets can be issued as e-tickets or collected at FastTicket machines at the relevant station. e-tickets: please ensure the lead passenger name matches the name on the payment card. Once booked, no changes or refunds can be made. Your e-ticket will be emailed to you to print 2 hours after booking. Remember to bring your printed e-ticket and the payment card used to make the booking. If you don't have your printed e-ticket and payment card then a new ticket at full fare will have to be bought.
10. Some weekend and occasional weekday services may be affected by engineering works, so please check when booking and also the day before you travel.
11. If you have specific needs or require journey assistance when travelling by train, please contact JourneyCare at least 24 hours before you intend to travel.
12. All travel is subject to The National Conditions of Carriage, please refer to the National Rail Enquiries website - www.nationalrail.co.uk/nrcoc for details.
13. Travel is only available on services operated by Virgin Trains. In cases of severe disruption The National Conditions of Carriage apply. If you are in any doubt as to whether a certain train is run by Virgin Trains, you should check with the staff before boarding.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion without prior notice.
15. By entering the promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
16. The website is provided by Virgin Trains. The site is controlled from the UK and therefore does not represent the content which will be appropriate in all jurisdictions. If you choose to access the site from outside the UK you must ensure compliance with local laws. Your entrance to the site is subject to you accepting the terms and conditions.
17. Virgin Trains reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions, information materials and notices on this site from time to time or to temporarily or permanently discontinue the site or any part of it from time to time without prior notice should circumstances make this unavoidable. You should review the terms and conditions each time you visit this site.
18. Virgin Trains endeavours to ensure that the information on the site is accurate but makes no representations or warranties as to accuracy and accepts no liability for the same.
19. Virgin Trains does not control all sites linked to the site and shall have no liability for the same.
20. Personal information provided by you to the site will be used in accordance with the laws enforced under the Data Protection Act.
21. Full Advance ticket Terms and Conditions are available at www.virgintrains.com/terms-conditions or by calling 0871 977 4222.
22. The promotion is run by West Coast Trains Limited: Registered in England and Wales No. 3007940. Registered office: The Battleship Building, 179 Harrow Road, London, W2 6NB.