Skills Tuition Centre - 10% NHS discount
For Exams, primary, secondary and Adult education
Affordable prices, something for everyone
- Highly-skilled, multi-qualified teachers.
- Comprehensive assessments & mock exams.
- Weekly homework.
- Unique, bespoke tutoring with integrated STEM techniques.
- In-depth knowledge delivery.
- Fully taught sessions.
- Group, 1:1, face-to-face & online sessions
Want Your Child To Do Better At School? Or perhaps you’re in search of the right courses for yourself?
We specialise in a multitude of programs for children, teens and adults. Explore limitless opportunities at your one-stop-shop for quality private education, Skills Tuition Centre in Telford.
Set up in 2021, we are a Telford-based organisation founded by teaching qualified nurse, Aliya. Ever since day one, our director has only recruited the industry’s top talents as tutors, teaching assistants and support staff. Rest assured, with all our staff adhering to our company vision, mission and values; you own, or your child’s learning is in the right hands.
As well as being modern, we follow some old school principles too:
• Parents are never asked to mark work in their free time.
• Students get no less than the full 60 minutes.
• We believe in old school back to the whiteboard education with fully taught sessions.
• We provide writing books and more at no extra cost.
We are different, we are unique We are the UK’s Only Skills Centre Run by A Teaching-Qualified Nurse. Caring for each student’s learning is our No. 1 priority.
Our vision is to put an end to the “postcode lottery effect” within education.
To bring skill-focused courses to our local area and beyond, upskilling our people to improve their socio-economic status and health, thus supporting the end of educational inequalities. We do this by focussing on the student’s welfare and academic needs by ensuring we employ highly skilled teachers/trainers who adhere to our company culture.
• Caring for each student’s learning is our No. 1 priority.
• We believe in making every educational contact count.
• We believe in care, compassion, empathy, wellbeing and perseverance.
• We believe in a people-focussed persona.
• We believe in a safe and comfortable student journey.
• We believe in a jargon-free learning experience.
• We never rush; we believe in an in-depth knowledge delivery.
• We believe we exist for our community, improving people’s lives.
• We believe that at our core, every learner will be in line to advancing their socioeconomic status.
ID is required to be uploaded to our website during enrolment. The ID must belong to either; the student (if an adult) or their parents. The ID must be in date.
Standard website terms and conditions apply.