Warwick Castle GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering this giveaway, you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions and rules which are accepted as final. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who do not comply with the terms and conditions.
About the Giveaway and who runs it
- Network Digital Marketing Limited T/A & Health Service Discounts and the promoter of this giveaway. It is run in association with Merlin, but we are solely responsible for the giveaway’s administration, enquiries, or complaints.
- The giveaway is open to UK residents over the age of 18 except for employees of Network Digital Marketing Limited, their family members or anyone else professionally connected with the giveaway.
- You do not have to pay a fee or make a purchase to enter this giveaway.
- Disclaimer- The promotion is not run or associated with Instagram/Facebook.
How to enter the Giveaway
- If you want to enter the giveaway, you must enter via Facebook or Instagram by doing what we ask you to do. This could be by liking the post, commenting on the post, or sharing the post (Please see the post requirements).
- There will be only one winner chosen.
- The winner will be chosen at random by the Agora Pulse Contest.
- The winner then be contacted and asked to provide their full name, contact number, email address and home delivery address (if applicable) for us to get the prize to them.
- We will accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, lost, delayed, late or unable to be submitted because of any technical error or other reason. Proof of submission is not accepted as proof of receipt by us.
- The winner will be contacted by Health Service Discounts by commenting back to the winner on the post and then messaging them via Facebook within 14 days of the closing date of the giveaway. Should Health Service Discounts be unable to contact the winner, or the winner does not respond within 7 working days, Health Service Discounts reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Prize could take between 3-6 weeks to arrive (if applicable) to the winner depending on the partner.
- Entries must be made online through the online form provided before midnight Sunday 28th November 2021.
- Entries received after this date will not be included in the giveaway.
- This prize entitles the holder to a one-night Santa Sleepover in a Woodland Lodge at Warwick Castle for up to 4 people, Two-Day Castle Admission, Castle Light Trail tickets and a Christmas Afternoon Tea, all for up to 4 people.
- This prize is redeemable for dates between the 13th– 17th December 2021 inclusive, is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time. All elements of the prize must be redeemed on the same chosen date.
- This prize includes overnight accommodation on a bed & breakfast basis only, car parking on the date(s) of visit and two-day castle entry admission.
- The Santa Sleepover experience includes an elf wake-up call and stories with Santa activity on the morning after your stay.
- This prize also includes 4 tickets for the Castle Light Trail and Christmas Afternoon Tea for up to 4 guests.
- This prize excludes all other secondary attractions (such as the Castle Dungeon or Ice Rink) and cannot be redeemed against charges or fees (including, but not limited to; travel, food and drink or retail items). It does not include entry to special events or secondary gated attractions (such as The Luna Cinema or The Open Arms).
- This prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, has no cash equivalent and cannot be transferred to alternative dates. Sale is strictly prohibited. For full terms and conditions, visit warwick-castle.com/security-privacy/terms-conditions/
- By entering this giveaway, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any public material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.