ADIDAS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering this competition, you agree to bound by and accept these terms and conditions and rules which are accepted as final. We reserve the right to qualify any entrant who doesn’t comply with the terms and condition.
1 About the Competition and who runs it
- We are We are Discounts Ltd T/A Health Service Discounts and the promoter of this competition. It is run in association with Adidas, but we are solely responsible for the competition’s administration, enquiries or complaints.
- The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 except for employees of We are Discounts Ltd and Adidas, their family members or anyone else professionally connected with the competition.
- Only one entry per person.
- It is “in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook” but is subject to these terms and conditions and the general guidelines for use and competition terms and conditions set by Facebook – please refer to these, which prevail if there are any discrepancies.
- You don’t have to pay a fee or make a purchase to enter this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The Promoter is The Adidas Centre, Pepper Road, Hazel Grove, Stockport, Cheshire, SK7 5SA, Company No: 01075951.
- How to enter the Competition
- To enter the competition, you must share this post and tag 2 friends. Alternatively, you can enter on Instagram by liking the post & commenting #healthservicediscounts to enter.
- We will only accept one entry per person or email address.
- There is only 2 prizes to be won across both platforms.
- Entrants will have until 12 noon (midday) on Sunday 1st December 2019 to enter the giveaway. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- We will accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, lost, delayed, late or unable to be submitted because of any technical error or other reason. Proof of submission is not accepted as proof of receipt by us.
3 Winning the prize
- 2x £125 Vouchers
- The winners will be drawn at random by an independent person on Monday 2nd December 2019. The winners will be notified via Facebook or Instagram on Monday 2nd December 2019.
- The winners must respond within 14 days of this and we will ask for further contact details to arrange the delivery of the prize. If the winners cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick a replacement winner from the original competition entrants. Our decision is final.
- A list of prize winners (first and last name and county only) is available here.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
This card is redeemable only at participating adidas retail stores in the UK or on adidas.co.uk. For the terms, instructions of use, a list of participating stores and your current balance please check www.adidas.co.uk/giftcards. If not used, this card shall expire three years after the date of purchase. Except for in accordance with your legal rights, the card is non-returnable, non-refundable, cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be used towards the purchase of another gift card.
4 Your information
- Your personal details will be retained for the purpose of the Prize Draw and will not be processed for any other purpose, unless you choose or have chosen to receive information from the Promoter.
Our general competition terms are at https://healthservicediscounts.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/202124702-Terms-and-conditions-competitions
- By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any public material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.