HAVEN COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions and rules which are accepted as final. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who doesn’t comply with the terms and condition.
1 About the Competition and who runs it
- We are We are Discounts Ltd T/A Health Service Discounts and the promoter of this competition. It is run in association with Haven, but we are solely responsible for the competition’s administration, enquiries or complaints.
- The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 except for employees of We are Discounts Ltd, their family members or anyone else professionally connected with the competition.
- You don’t have to pay a fee or make a purchase to enter this competition.
- It is “in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook” but is subject these terms and conditions and the general guidelines for use and competition terms and conditions set by Facebook – please refer to these, which prevail if there are any discrepancies.
The prize is supplied by Haven Leisure Limited, No1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL
2 How to enter the Competition
- If you want to enter the competition – Like this post & tag someone and make their day!
- We will accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, lost, delayed, late or unable to be submitted because of any technical error or other reason. Proof of submission is not accepted as proof of receipt by us.
3 Closing date
- Entries must be made online through Facebook before Midday (12 noon) on the Sunday 15th March 2020. Entries received after this time will not be included in the competition.
Winning the prize
- The prize is a £100 voucher.
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of equal or greater value. It is subject to availability, not transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Prizes are usually despatched within 28 days of the winner being selected. If multiple prizes are available for one competition, there will be only one prize per entrant.
- The winner(s) will be chosen at random on Monday 16th March or within 7 days after the closing date. We will then notify the winner on Facebook (usually commenting under their entry unless their privacy settings prevent this. If so, each entrant should check the winner announced) within 14 days of this and ask for their further contact details to arrange the delivery of the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner from the original competition entrants. Our decision is final.
Terms and conditions with the prize
- The holiday gift voucher worth £100 can be used against any new Haven holiday booking
- If the holiday costs more than the voucher is worth, the booker must pay the difference.
- The holiday must be taken in 2020 and must be booked by 30 May 2020
- The holiday voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher and must be booked direct with Haven.
- Holidays are subject to availability and current brochure Terms and Conditions apply.
- The holiday voucher cannot be used against on-park spend. Facilities, activities and entertainment vary by park and date and may incur a moderate extra charge.
- The holiday can only be booked via the Haven Partnerships Admin Team on 01442 942220, not online or via a travel agent.
- The winner is restricted to one prize holiday.
- The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold. There is no cash substitute. The prize is non-transferable.
- All bookings must be made by an individual aged 21 or over.
- The winner will be notified by email to the address supplied at time of competition entry.
- Proof of identity may be requested before the prize is awarded.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
5 Your information
Our general competition terms are at https://healthservicediscounts.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/202124702-Terms-and-conditions-competitions
- By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any public material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.