Super Break Terms & Conditions
By entering this giveaway, you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions and rules which are accepted as final. We reserve the right to qualify any entrant who doesn’t comply with the terms and condition.
1 About the giveaway and who runs it
- We are We Are Discounts Ltd T/A Health Service Discounts and the promoter of this giveaway. It is run in association with Super Break, but we are solely responsible for the giveaway’s administration, enquiries or complaints.
- The giveaway is open to UK residents over the age of 18 except for employees of We Are Discounts Ltd and Super Break, their family members or anyone else professionally connected with the giveaway.
- You don’t have to pay a fee or make a purchase to enter this giveaway.
- You must be a registered member of Health Service Discounts to enter the giveaway.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this giveaway or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The prize is supplied by Super Break Mini-Holidays Ltd, part of the Malvern Group. Super Break Mini-Holidays Ltd is registered in England with registered number 1674987. Its registered address is Eboracum Way, York YO31 7RE.
2 How to enter the giveaway
- To enter the giveaway, you must enter your email address on the giveaway page and click enter. We will only accept one entry per person or email address.
- Entrants will have until 10:00pm on Sunday 7th July 2019 to enter the giveaway. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will not be entered into the giveaway.
- We will accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, lost, delayed, late or unable to be submitted because of any technical error or other reason. Proof of submission is not accepted as proof of receipt by us.
3 Winning the prize
- The prize is a Friday night break for two people in any location with the exception of London. It is not transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner must book their break within one month of being notified of the prize and the break must be taken within one year of that date.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent person on Monday 8th July 2019.
- The winner must respond within 7 days of this. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner from the original giveaway entrants. Our decision is final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
4 Your information
- Your personal details will be retained for the purpose of the giveaway and will not be processed for any other purpose, unless you choose or have chosen to receive information from the Promoter.
Our general competition terms are at https://healthservicediscounts.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/202124702-Terms-and-conditions-competitions
- By entering this giveaway, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any public material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.