THE AA AND SECRET ESCAPES GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering this free prize draw (the “Giveaway”), you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions and rules which are accepted as final. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who do not comply with the terms and conditions.
About the Giveaway and who runs it
- Network Digital Marketing Limited T/A Health Service Discounts “Network Digital” or “Health Service Discounts” is the promoter of this Giveaway and are solely responsible for the Giveaway’s administration, enquiries and complaints. It is run in association with Automobile Association Developments Ltd (“AA”) and Secret Escapes Ltd (“Secret Escapes”), and collectively the “Parties”.
- The Giveaway is open to UK residents over the age of 18. The following are not eligible to enter or win this free prize draw:
- employees of Network Digital, AA or its holding subsidiary companies, or Secret Escapes;
- employees of agents or suppliers of the above, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; and
- members of the immediate families of those identified in the above
- By entering the Giveaway, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize OR any prize you may win. Network Digital may require you to provide proof.
- Entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be counted and will be excluded.
- Entries which are (as applicable): received after the closing date and time, incomplete, misspelt, inaudible, incomprehensible or are otherwise not in accordance with the instructions given by Network Digital are not acceptable and will not be entered into this Giveaway.
- The Parties accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed or submitted due to a technical fault (such as a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind and/or where applicable.
There is one prize only (the “Prize”), consisting of a 5-night Scotland road trip, including:
- Hotel stay for two people for two nights at 5-star Glencoe House hotel, Glencoe (twin or double room).
- Champagne arrival at Glencoe House hotel
- A hotel catered breakfast on each morning of your stay at Glencoe House;
- A three-course dinner on each evening of your stay with wine; and
- Hotel stay for two people for two nights in a Superior Double/Twin at Marmalade Hotel, Skye
- A hotel catered breakfast on each morning of your stay at Marmalade Hotel
- A three-course dinner on each evening of your stay with wine
- Overnight transport on the Caledonian sleeper train in a double or club room
- Meet & greet car hire of a luxury car
- A whiskey distillery tour
- A private flight over the Scottish Highlands
- Hotel stays must be completed prior to 31 July 2022. The location of the hotel stays on your selected route is subject to availability on your chosen dates. Date availability is strictly limited, is subject to change without notice, and excludes Christmas, Easter, and all UK bank holidays.
- The Prize is subject to:
- Availability and any government guidelines/restrictions in place at the chosen destination at the time of stay (which may affect the availability of facilities and services at the hotel, including meals) and;
- Sections A and B of Secret Escapes’ booking terms and conditions, which can be viewed at secretescapes.com/terms-and-conditions.
- In the event that:
- You are unable to travel due to:
- contracting COVID-19 (and are able to provide proof of a positive result);
- being required to self-isolate pursuant to government guidelines; or
- being resident in an area subject to government restrictions to combat the spread of COVID-19, out of which travel is not permitted; or
- Your chosen hotel is closed, or travel is not permitted to its vicinity due to government restrictions to combat the spread of COVID-19,
- You are unable to travel due to:
Secret Escapes will arrange either an alternative hotel or an alternative date of stay as soon as possible after such circumstances are no longer applicable.
How to enter the Giveaway
- You do not have to pay a fee or make a purchase to enter this Giveaway. In order to enter this Giveaway, you must enter via Facebook by doing what we ask you to do. This could be by liking the post, commenting on the post, or sharing the post.
The winner of the Prize (the “Winner”) will be chosen at random by the Agora Pulse Contest. Conditions for the Prize Winner
- The Winner then be contacted by Health Service Discounts by commenting back to the winner on the post and then messaging them via Facebook within 14 days of the closing date of the Giveaway. Health Service Discounts will ask the Winner to provide their full name, contact number, email address and home delivery address (if applicable) in order to administer the prize. The Winner agrees for their details to be shared with Secret Escapes to arrange the fulfilment of the prize. Should Health Service Discounts be unable to contact the Winner, or the Winner does not respond within days (Monday to Friday), Health Service Discounts reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. You may enter this Giveaway a maximum of once. Duplicate entries with be disregarded.
- The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- The Parties do not accept any responsibility if you are not able to claim the Prize
- The Prize is not negotiable, exchangeable or transferable for any other product or service or a cash alternative.
- All decisions made by the Parties are final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome.
This Giveaway will start on 05.07.21
Entries received after this date will not be included in the Giveaway.
Limitation of liability
In so far as is permitted by law, the Parties, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Under no circumstances will the Parties’ aggregate liability to you for any and all claims arising under these terms and conditions and/or the Giveaway exceed £200.00.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Parties reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Giveaway.
- The Parties reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Giveaway where it has become necessary to do so for any reason.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Network Digital and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between us, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
- These terms and conditions (and any issues or disputes arising) shall be governed by English Law, and the Parties, and entrants to the Giveaway submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.