RateSetter ISA. Earn up to 6.4%* annualised + £100 bonus
New investor offer when you invest £1,000+ for a year
Ts&Cs apply. Capital at risk. No FSCS protection
- Flexibility to withdraw and replace funds in the same tax year without affecting your ISA allowance.
- Build a Balanced Portfolio: Invest in the RateSetter Innovative Finance ISA alongside another ISA
- Smiley faceProtection: Provision Fund protects investors by providing a buffer from poorly performing loans.**
- Investment terms to suit you: Invest in our Rolling, 1 year and 5 year market
- Start earning within 5 minutes: Quick and simple registration process
*6.4% annualised rate is the 30 day average on the 5 Year market on the 01/10/2018.
**The Provision Fund has a 100% track record, with every investor receiving back every penny they invested, but it does not provide a guarantee, so your capital and interest are at risk if the Provision Fund is depleted by increased borrower defaults.
Promotional Terms and Conditions
1.You’re eligible for the bonus if you: a) Have not previously invested with RateSetter. b) Register by clicking on the promotional link and open a RateSetter account. c) Invest through the RateSetter ISA or Everyday Account within 7 days of registration (by putting your money on loan in any of our markets or combination of our markets). 2.You will qualify for a £100 bonus if you invest and put on loan a minimum of £1,000 by 23:59 on the 7th day post registration and keep this invested for 365 days. 3. The maximum bonus per customer under this promotion is £100. 4. Earned bonuses will be credited to your Everyday Account and invested in the Rolling Market at market rate within 30 working days of qualifying. The Rolling Market will reinvest the bonus each month automatically. You can change your investment settings and request to withdraw your money at any time (subject to the Investor Terms). 5. This bonus is not available in conjunction with any other offer – but you can still refer friends to RateSetter and earn ‘referrer’ bonuses. 6. The promoter of this offer is RateSetter (a trading name of Retail Money Market Ltd), 6th Floor, 55 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 3AS and we reserve the right to amend or withdraw the offer at any time.