Northern Trains - 25% NHS discount on advance purchase tickets
Apply unique code before you search your journey
Once discount code is applied, applicable discounted tickets are highlighted in yellow
- Northern Trains operate services across the North and serve many city, coastal and rural locations including Manchester, Blackpool, Leeds, Buxton, Liverpool, York and Windermere.
- Offer valid on Advance purchase tickets on Northern services only.
- No booking fees.
If you need to alter the time of train you are searching for, you may need to re-enter your discount code. Tickets are for selected single advance purchase journeys only, but return journeys can be made by purchasing two single advance purchase tickets.
Northern is the second largest train operator in the UK. We provide 2,500 local and regional services every day to more than 500 stations across the North of England. That’s more than 100 million passenger journeys made on our network each year. So whether it’s a work thing or a going out thing, let Northern help you Go Do Your thing!
- Offer valid on Advance purchase tickets on Northern services only
- Apply unique code before you search your journey
- Once discount code is applied, applicable discounted tickets are highlighted in yellow
- Tickets are for selected single advance purchase journeys only, but return journeys can be made by purchasing two single advance purchase tickets
- If you need to alter the time of train you are searching for, you may need to re-enter your discount code
- The promoter of this promotion is Northern Trains Limited (trading as Northern) of Northern House, 9 Rougier St, York YO1 6HZ (the “Promoter”).
- The “Promotional Routes” means any of the Promoter’s rail services available to view at https://www.northernrailway.co.uk
- 25% off discount is available to Health Service Discounts members only
- One code per customer
- Discount code only valid on the Northern website and App.
- Up to two children under the age of 5 years may travel free with each adult that holds a Qualifying Ticket.
- All purchases of Qualifying Tickets are subject to the Promoter’s terms and conditions available to view at https://www.northernrailway.co.uk/legal/conditions-of-travel and https://www.northernrailway.co.uk/legal/booking-service-terms-and-conditions.
- A Qualifying Ticket cannot be purchased in conjunction with a Railcard.
- A Qualifying Ticket is valid for travel ONLY on the date and service stated on the ticket and passengers must travel in the Class shown on the ticket.
- Passengers may not start, break and resume, or end their journey at any intermediate station except to change to/from connecting trains as shown on their Qualifying Ticket or other valid travel itinerary.
- Qualifying Tickets are non-refundable. Unless industrial action is announced, when the tickets could be changed in line with our Advance fares. Full T’s and C’s available at: https://www.northernrailway.co.uk/tickets/advance
- The National Rail Conditions of Travel apply for travel on all of the Promoter’s rail services. A copy of the National Rail Conditions of Travel is available at https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/times_fares/46427.aspx