Live-In Care - First week FREE save £795
Save on care for a loved one in their own home
Up to 30% cheaper than a care home
- 97% of us want to stay in our homes when we get older. With live-in care, you’re able to do just that
- Elder are offering the first week of live-in care for a loved one completely free of charge
- You work hard looking after people. It should be easy to look after your loved ones
- A live-in carer moves in to do everything required to ensure your loved one is safe, comfortable and happy in their own home
- Making sure any medication is taken when it’s meant to be taken, in a safe environment
Full-time home care from a specialist carer who moves in to the home.
A professional you can trust. Elder understand your loved one’s safety is paramount. That’s why they go to great lengths to ensure their carer is someone the whole family can trust.
All the professionals Elder work with have background checks, referencing and certificates to prove they reach the standards you expect. Elder meet them all face to face to ensure they have the skills, experience and character to do the job exceptionally.
✓ A full Disclosure and Barring Service check.
✓ A good level of spoken and written English.
✓ A rigorous in-person interview and assessment.
✓ An average of six years in the care profession.
Terms and conditions apply. To find out more, visit https://www.elder.org/terms/
First week free, after that there is a weekly rate of £795