Life & Critical Illness Insurance - Free quote + NHS save up to £1,188*
Average saving over the term
UK's largest broker +
Trustpilot rating = Excellent
- UK's largest broker + - Reassured is the largest life insurance broker in the UK
- Free no obligation quote - Our service is award-winning and we always work to find you the best price
- UK's leading providers - We compare major life insurance providers as well as some smaller specialists
- You're protected - We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Critical illness cover means you would receive a lump sum on a diagnosis of one of up to 40 conditions
Reassured is the UK's largest Life Insurance broker +
We specialise in arranging suitable life insurance for families across the country. Our service is rated 'excellent' on Trust Pilot with over 60,000 independent customer reviews. We are proud to have helped protect over 1 million families here in the UK.
*Saving illustrates a total saving over the term of the policy. Illustration based on Life Insurance and Critical Illness Cover (including early payout following diagnosis of a terminal illness with less than 12 months to live), LV, 40-year-old, non-smoker in good health taking £100,000 sum insured over a term of 30 years. Normal quote monthly premium £68.68. Total premiums payable over term £24,724.80. Discount (20% on commission) monthly premium £65.38. Total premiums payable over the term £23,536.80. Saving over the term £1,188.00. Figures correct as at 21 July 2022. Premium and savings provided are examples for information purposes only. Your own circumstances will determine whether the amount payable and the saving made is more of less than the figure quoted. Individual factors and medical underwriting will be assessed which may vary the premium and sum assured you are eligible for or may result in you being declined. Listed critical illnesses may vary by insurer and must be listed in your policy to entitle a claim.
+Based on total revenue in latest published accounts following competitor market analysis.” Reassured Ltd and Reassured Advice Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (616144 & 934934).